create template database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From sam@edup.tudelft.nl (Sam)
Subject create template database
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm trying to create a template database as a superuser. I set the
value in pg_database datistemplate to 't'. But when I create a
database as another user i don't have any priviliges on the tables in
the new database. So I granted ALL to PUBLIC on the tables in the
template database. Now when I create a database with the new template
I can use it, but the tables are still owned by the user that created
(owns) the template.

Is there anything i need to do to make the template a true template, I
mean, that it behaves in the same way as template1?

GreetZ, Sam

ps: A happy new year to you all!