Re: pg_dump doesn't dump new objects created in schemas from extensions - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: pg_dump doesn't dump new objects created in schemas from extensions
Date
List pgsql-bugs
El 17/06/16 a las 03:35, Michael Paquier escribió:
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 4:21 AM, Martín Marqués <martin@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> IMO, this assignment:
>>
>>                 tbinfo->dobj.dump = tbinfo->dobj.namespace->dobj.dump_contains;
>>
>> should be replaced by a call to some new function which would be more
>> or less a copy of selectDumpableNamespace, but without the
>> checkExtensionMembership call.
>
> Ah, I see. Yes this is definitely wrong. The namespace itself may be
> part of an extension but we do not check for it at all. See for
> example the patch attached that is giving what I would expect is the
> correct behavior.

Yes, that's the correct behavior we would normally expect, but not if
schema_include_oids.head is not null, or schema_exclude_oids has the oid
of the tbinfo->dobj.namespace.

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/