Re: BUG #17288: PSQL bug with COPY command (Windows) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dmitry Koval
Subject Re: BUG #17288: PSQL bug with COPY command (Windows)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
 >You are right about freopen(), but stderr works just because it's being
 >parsed as a file, not a stream, by parse_slash_copy().

You are right. I wrote about stderr without inspecting code (

 >I would keep the memset(buf, 0, sizeof(*buf)) for the members we
 >are not setting.

Of course. Original code (src/port/win32stat.c) contains line

memset(buf, 0, sizeof(*buf))

before call GetFileInformationByHandle().

With best regards,
Dmitry Koval.