Re: Getting relevant table value as pertains to autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor (and vacuum scale factor)? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: Getting relevant table value as pertains to autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor (and vacuum scale factor)?
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Mon, 2021-02-15 at 16:05 -0800, Wells Oliver wrote:
> Where can I pull this from? I am guessing it's just number of dead tuples / row count,
>  but Im not exactly sure. Would like to show these factors per relation in an overall view I have.

The row count of the table is taken from pg_class.reltuples, and the number
of dead tuples is taken from the "pg_stat_get_dead_tuples" function.

Note that the autovacuum parameters can be overridden by storage parameters
on the table.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe