upgrading to 7.0.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From pgsql-general
Subject upgrading to 7.0.2
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!

I have just upgraded from 6.5.3 to 7.0.2.
sql dump and large objects (2,119 lobj) were restored.
When I tried to vacuum database, I got a "NOTICE"
message from those with large objects.

psql -c "vacuum analyze" applicationdata
NOTICE:  RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE:  RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE:  RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE:  RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE:  RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE:  RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE:  RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE:  RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE:  RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE:  RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE:  InvalidateSharedInvalid: cache state reset
VACUUM

psql -c "vacuum analyze" testdata
NOTICE:  RegisterSharedInvalid: SI buffer overflow
NOTICE:  InvalidateSharedInvalid: cache state reset
VACUUM

Is this something that I have to worry?
Anyway, it did not happen again the second time i did the vacuum.
Thanks.

Sherwin