Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: recursive json_populate_record() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nikita Glukhov
Subject Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: recursive json_populate_record()
Date
Re: [HACKERS] PATCH: recursive json_populate_record()  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Attached two small fixes for the previous committed patch:

1. I've noticed a difference in behavior between json_populate_record()
and  jsonb_populate_record() if we are trying to populate record from a
non-JSON-object: json function throws an error but jsonb function returns
a record with NULL fields. So I think it would be better to throw an error
in jsonb case too, but I'm not sure.

2. Also I've found a some kind of thinko in JsGetObjectSize() macro, but it
seems that this obvious mistake can not lead to incorrect behavior.

--
Nikita Glukhov
Postgres Professional:http://www.postgrespro.com