Re: Catching dangling LOBs? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vitaly Belman
Subject Re: Catching dangling LOBs?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Tom, that's indeed what I needed.

However, I am having some problem with it. It goes:

----------------------
Checking edition_picture in public.editions
Checking book_picture in public.books
Failed to check book_picture in table public.books:
ERROR:  function bayes(real, integer, integer, numeric) does not exist
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You may need to ad
d explicit type casts.
CONTEXT:  SQL function "bayes_books" during inlining
----------------------

The only relation to "bayes_books" in this table is:
--------------
CREATE INDEX i_books_vote_rel_avg
  ON public.books
  USING btree
  (bayes_books(vote_avg, vote_count));
---------------
I tried running the function as it is and it seems to working just
fine. Anyone has an idea what might the vacuum do to trigger such an
error?

> Vitaly Belman <vitalyb@gmail.com> writes:
> > Is there a way for me to catch these unused LOBs?
>
> contrib/vacuumlo might help, IIRC.

 ICQ: 1912453
 AIM: VitalyB1984
 MSN: tmdagent@hotmail.com