Management system for PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vitaly Belman
Subject Management system for PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm looking for software that can generate PHP scripts from PostgreSQL
database that will allow for distant users to edit the data.

The idea is to let selected users have EASY access to edit the data
they see, I can't possibly give raw access with pgMyAdmin or anything
of sorts, as it is hardly accessible for the average user.

For MySQL I know the PHPMaker (http://www.hkvstore.com/phpmaker/) but
I haven't yet found anything of sorts for PostgreSQL.

Needed features:

* Ability to add/edit/delete data.
* Ability to mask the columns and show only some of them (for example,
the numerical pk is not needed).
* Ability to work with joins between tables (e.g customer and
customer_type, which means the customer will have a column with a list
box letting the user choose the type).
* Would be really nice if it had some kind of option to save the
changed but not to apply them until someone approves them...

Anyone knows some kind of software that does that?

--
 ICQ: 1912453
 AIM: VitalyB1984