Re: Help! Live CDs? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Satoshi Nagayasu
Subject Re: Help! Live CDs?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

I've launched the PostgreSQL LiveCD project on the pgfoundry.

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/livecd/

Please check it out and join it if you're interested in.

And if you have any buildkit other than knoppix, please join as a developer.

Thanks.

--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <snaga@snaga.org>