Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Franch-speaking community - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Franch-speaking community
Date
List pgsql-www
On Saturday 25 February 2006 10:35, Stéphane SCHILDKNECHT wrote:
> Dear Community members,
>
> Would you agree to put a link from the original website to the
> french-speaking community one ? A link like http://fr.postgresql.org or
> http://www.postgresql.org/fr pointing to http://www.postgresqlfr.org?

Just to make sure you're aware, we do link to the french community site on the
postgresql international page.
http://www.postgresql.org/community/international.
That said, I want to CC the web team in to see if they have any thoughts on
making a more prominent url for you guys.

--
Robert Treat