Re: List search broken? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Michael Fuhr
Subject Re: List search broken?
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 08:48:50PM +1100, John Hansen wrote:
> After receiving this email, I stopped the auto sync, and did a
> manual sync....
>
> These two files became available on archives.postgresql.org in the
> hour preceeding this email, and as such would not yet be indexed.
>
> (they were among the files rsync'ed across after I stopped the auto
> sync)

Has the problem with auto sync been identified?  If not then it'll
probably happen again, and it'll be a while again before anybody
notices.

> Remember, it can take as long as an hour before an email listed on
> archives.postgresql.org appears in the search.

Understood, but search wasn't finding anything newer than 17 Feb,
which was approaching a week.

Thanks for taking care of it.

--
Michael Fuhr