Re: List search broken? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From John Hansen
Subject Re: List search broken?
Date
List pgsql-www
After receiving this email, I stopped the auto sync, and did a manual sync....

These two files became available on archives.postgresql.org in the hour preceeding this email, and as such would not
yetbe indexed.

(they were among the files rsync'ed across after I stopped the auto sync)

Remember, it can take as long as an hour before an email listed on archives.postgresql.org appears in the search.

... John