Re: How do I connect postgres table structures and view structures to an existing svn repository? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From John Mitchell
Subject Re: How do I connect postgres table structures and view structures to an existing svn repository?
Date
Re: How do I connect postgres table structures and view structures to an existing svn repository?  ("Scott Marlowe" <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-sql
I am trying to store schema definitions in version-control which I can do by saving the definition and then  importing  into svn, but I  would like  it to be automatic , so that when an update occurs to a table or view within postgres then that table or view is flagged within svn.  This would be similar to what I currently do with source code that I have for a web app within  eclipse.

On 8/1/07, D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net> wrote:
On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:07:31 -0400
"John Mitchell" <mitchelljj98@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I connect postgres table structures and view structures to an
> existing svn repository?

I'm not sure that I understand the connection between SQL and SVN.  Can
you be a bit clearer about what you are trying to do?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain < darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
http://www.druid.net/darcy/                |  and a sheep voting on

--