Re: Incorrect column identifer using AS in SELECT statement on a VIEW. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Hayden James
Subject Re: Incorrect column identifer using AS in SELECT statement on a VIEW.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Also forgot to mention that this only started occuring in PostgreSQL 8.1.
Here is my SELECT version() output:

                                                version
 PostgreSQL 8.1.0 on i686-redhat-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC)
4.0.120050727 (Red Hat
4.0.1-5)