Cafeconf 2007 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Guido Barosio
Subject Cafeconf 2007
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Guys,

   I will be presenting a SWOT  analysis between PostgreSQL and MySQL
at the cafeconf 2007 event, Buenos Aires Argentina.

  The focus will stand on default instalations and what does
transaction represents for both engines. Obviously, aiming at
PostgreSQL advocacy in the comunity.

   I am not going to be able to support a both, but I can manage to
get some support to print flyers and let them flush some student
brains, as the event will take place at one of the most important
universities in the country. Cafeconf 2007 represents the open source
comunity effort at Argentina and occurs yearly.

   The support for printing this flyers would come from the company,
Globant.com.

   Hints apreciated, where can I get some brochures / flyers / papers / etc ?

--
Guido Barosio