Re: postgres dying - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Guido Barosio
Subject Re: postgres dying
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Callis,

   It would be great to understand how it is dying. Note that you've
just said that it keeps dying, but you haven't explained us "how is it
dying".

   Therefore, are you able to explain us how / when is it dying? Let
me know if I am not clear on my request :)

Best wishes,
Guido.

--
Guido Barosio