Re: PostgreSQL book market up 84% - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Guido Barosio
Subject Re: PostgreSQL book market up 84%
Date
Re: PostgreSQL book market up 84%  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Indeed, and so does Bizgres.

Postgresql rocks since it was born, or more o less.
Bizgres, either.
O'Reilly, kings

The fact is that it is ".. 84% over a year ago."

A year ago, there was a major release, spreading the market, with a
new port too. It was a massive hit I believe. Would like to see how
many of these books are post 8.0.

BTW, where is greenplum based, received a few calls after downloading
the stuff, but they allways forget to mention the country code for a
callback, while leaving voice messages :)

g.-

--
Guido Barosio