Re: View running Processes ? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Guido Barosio
Subject Re: View running Processes ?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi Arnaud,

   The pg_stat_activity system exists for your need.

Documentation on how and what to access:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/monitoring.html

(note that you will have to browse the chapter to get the details)

You will have to setup your postgresql.conf file, and enable the
stats_command_string (boolean ) param.

Regards