by-table dumps & restore - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Vladimir Rusinov
Subject by-table dumps & restore
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello!

We have a pretty large db (10 G and ~ 100 tables). Sometimes (when somebody deleted something usefull from table) it is necessary to restore only one or two tables from backup.

The question is about constrains & foreign keys.
It's clear that restoring only one table to yesturday's state may break some foreign keys. Do I need to do some extra things to make restore successfully?

Postgres 8.1.x

--
Vladimir Rusinov
Voronezh, Russia