cluster index on primary key - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Sabin Coanda
Subject cluster index on primary key
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi there,

I'd like to know when I create a primary key on a table, does postgres will
create automatically an index on that table related to the primary key
columns, or I have to create it explicitly ?

If I have to create it explicitly, suppose I have tables with a serial
primary key, or link tables with multiple column primary key. How is
recommended for the two cases: to create an index on the primary key unique,
or cluster or both or with none of the two options ?

TIA,
Sabin