Re: pgsql: Add 'basebackup_to_shell' contrib module. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: pgsql: Add 'basebackup_to_shell' contrib module.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/30/22 22:07, Tom Lane wrote:
> So ... none of the Windows buildfarm members actually like this
> test script.  They're all showing failures along the lines of
>
> not ok 2 - fails if basebackup_to_shell.command is not set: matches
>
> #   Failed test 'fails if basebackup_to_shell.command is not set: matches'
> #   at t/001_basic.pl line 38.
> #                   'pg_basebackup: error: connection to server at "127.0.0.1", port 55358 failed: FATAL:  SSPI
authenticationfailed for user "backupuser"

> # '
> #     doesn't match '(?^:shell command for backup is not configured)'
>
> Does the CI setup not account for this issue?

I have configured fairywren and drongo to use Unix sockets., and they
have turned green Here are the settings I'm using in the config's
build_env section:

                PG_TEST_USE_UNIX_SOCKETS => 1,
                PG_REGRESS_SOCK_DIR =>
'C:/Users/pgrunner/AppData/Local/Temp',

We should probably fix the test though, so it doesn't require Unix
sockets. It should be possible, although I haven't looked yet to see how.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan