Re: Fwd: TOAST table performance problem - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Luís Roberto Weck
Subject Re: Fwd: TOAST table performance problem
Date
List pgsql-performance
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Gönderen: Asya Nevra Buyuksoy <ayisan1096@gmail.com>
Date: 10 Şub 2020 Pzt, 10:51
Subject: Re: TOAST table performance problem
To: Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas@visena.com>

I copied my data to the CSV file, yes it is very fast. However, this does not solve my problem.
After deserializing the on the front side, I want to visualize my data on the web page effectively.
When I select my data one by one with a limit clause, the query executes 200 ms. For example, If I create a function that takes data with a loop, the execution time will be 200 ms*1000=200 sec.