RH6.1 + postgres + jdbc = :< help please - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Neil D
Subject RH6.1 + postgres + jdbc = :< help please
Date
List pgsql-general
I keep stumbling into these redhat specific problems that the help files do
not seem to pertain to.

I definitely have everything installed, but I don't seem to have a
'postgresql.jar' as mentioned in the help files. I have the JDBC 1.1 and 1.2
'jar' files and I'm running the 1.2.2 jdk. At this time I am trying to
running a bunch of servlets I have brought over from a win/sybase system,
everything is up and running, the servlets have been recompiled, the
database has been ported, the only thing that doesn't work is the servlets
that require db access. Here's the error;

Error!: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: postgresql.Driver

What do I need to add to this line for RH6.1

java -Djdbc ...... blahblahblahblahetcetc

Any insight would be great

Neil D