cfbot building docs - serving results - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Erik Rijkers
Subject cfbot building docs - serving results
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Thomas,

I am wondering if the cfbot at the moment is building the docs
(html+pdf), for the patches that it tests.  I suppose that it does?  If
so, what happens with the resulting (doc)files? To /dev/null?   They are
not available as far as I can see.  Would it be feasible to make them
available, either serving the html, or to make docs html+pdf a
downloadable zipfile?

(it would also be useful to be able see at a glance somewhere if the
patch contains sgml-changes at all...)

Thanks,

Erik Rijkers