Re: Add primary keys to system catalogs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Rofail
Subject Re: Add primary keys to system catalogs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'll post tomorrow the latest rebased patch with a summary of the issues. Let's continue this in the foreign key array thread, as to not clutter this thread.

Regards, Mark Rofail.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021, 11:00 PM Joel Jacobson <joel@compiler.org> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 19, 2021, at 18:25, Mark Rofail wrote:
>Dear Joel,
>
>I would love to start working on this again, I tried to revive the patch again in 2019, however, I faced the same problems as >last time (detailed in the thread) and I didn't get the support I needed to continue with this patch.
>
>Are you willing to help rebase and finally publish this patch?

Willing, sure, not perhaps not able,
if there are complex problems that need a deep understanding of code base,
I'm not sure I will be of much help, but I can for sure do testing and reviewing.

/Joel