Re: [GENEAL] dynamically changing table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Emanuel Calvo Franco
Subject Re: [GENEAL] dynamically changing table
Date
List pgsql-general
IMHO one of the possible solutions is to review the table and storage
externaly the
stable columns. So when you run 'alter table xxxx' it was less
expensive (i never
test this, but maybe its true :P )

So the mutable columns will be separated from the others and the
phisical structure
could be more light to changes.

Emanauel