Re: tiny step toward threading: reduce dependence on setlocale() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: tiny step toward threading: reduce dependence on setlocale()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2024-06-06 at 11:37 -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:

> I think this patch series is a nice cleanup, as well, making libc
> more
> like the other providers and not dependent on global state.

New rebased series attached with additional cleanup. Now that
pg_locale_t is never NULL, we can simplify the way the collation cache
works, eliminating ~100 lines.

--
Jeff Davis
PostgreSQL Contributor Team - AWS