Re: meson: Optionally disable installation of test modules - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: meson: Optionally disable installation of test modules
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2023-03-03 Fr 01:47, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
On 02.03.23 08:09, Nazir Bilal Yavuz wrote:
On Wed, 1 Mar 2023 at 22:21, Peter Eisentraut

Looks good to me.  I did a small pass over it to adjust some namings.
For example, I renamed test_install_files to test_install_data, so it's
consistent with the overall meson naming:

-install_data(
+test_install_data += files(

Let me know if you have any concerns about this version.  Otherwise, I'm
happy to commit it.

That makes sense, thanks!

committed

These changes have broken the buildfarm adaptation work in different ways on different platforms.

On Windows (but not Linux), the install_test_files are apparently getting installed under runpython in the build directory rather than in the tmp_install location, so those tests fail. Meanwhile, it's not clear to me how to install them in a standard installation, which means that on Linux the corresponding -running tests are failing.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan