Re: SLRU statistics - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: SLRU statistics
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2020/04/02 9:41, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've pushed this after some minor cleanup and improvements.

+static char *slru_names[] = {"async", "clog", "commit_timestamp",
+                              "multixact_offset", "multixact_member",
+                              "oldserxid", "pg_xact", "subtrans",
+                              "other" /* has to be last */};

When I tried pg_stat_slru, I found that it returns a row for "pg_xact".
But since there is no "pg_xact" slru ("clog" slru exists instead),
"pg_xact" should be removed? Patch attached.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center