Re: Allow CLUSTER, VACUUM FULL and REINDEX to change tablespace on the fly - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexey Kondratov
Subject Re: Allow CLUSTER, VACUUM FULL and REINDEX to change tablespace on the fly
Date
List pgsql-hackers

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/attachment/105574/v4-0001-Allow-REINDEX-and-REINDEX-CONCURRENTLY-to-change-tablespace.patch
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20191127035416.GG5435%40paquier.xyz

Actually, the last time we discussed this point I only got the gut
feeling that this is a subtle place and it is very easy to break things
with these changes. However, it isn't clear for me how exactly. That
way, I'd be glad if Michael could reword his explanation, so it'd more
clear for me as well.

BTW, I've started doing a review of the last patch set yesterday and
will try to post some comments later.

Regards
--
Alexey Kondratov