Re: Portuguese Brazilian (pt_BR) Translator - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Henrique Paulino Machado
Subject Re: Portuguese Brazilian (pt_BR) Translator
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, Guillaume.

I think Marcos signalled OK for my helping. I will be in touch with him to solve this lack of time on the pt_BR translation.

Regards,

Henrique

On 10/4/06, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Hi Henrique,

Henrique Paulino Machado a écrit :
> I'd like to contribute with the community as a translator into the
> portuguese Brazilian (pt_BR) language (Portugues Brasileiro).
> I want to focus on the website, but if needed I can work on other
> projects too.

I think translating the application is actually more important for us.
Marcos Alves T. de Azevedo is the translator listed in the web site but
I don't know if he's still interested to work on it. Best would be to
work with him. 54% of the file are translated, so I really think there
is enough work for two.

Tell me if you need more informations.

Regards.

--