Re: Portuguese Brazilian (pt_BR) Translator - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Fernando Ike de Oliveira
Subject Re: Portuguese Brazilian (pt_BR) Translator
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Em Qua, 2006-10-04 às 20:13 -0300, Henrique Paulino Machado escreveu:
> Thanks, Guillaume.

  Hi!

> I think Marcos signalled OK for my helping. I will be in touch with
> him to solve this lack of time on the pt_BR translation.

  Euler[1] asked for to translate pgadmin in pt-BR but I see that they
have people working in this. We are talking to create brazilian team of
translation[2] and would be very good for joining efforts.

  It has update vp.txt[3] postgresql and if they will be able to help in
it, we will be very happy.