Re: documenting the backup manifest file format - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Erik Rijkers
Subject Re: documenting the backup manifest file format
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2020-04-13 20:08, Robert Haas wrote:
> [v2-0001-Document-the-backup-manifest-file-format.patch]

Can you double check this sentence?  Seems strange to me but I don't
know why; it may well be that my english is not good enough.  Maybe a
comma after 'required' makes reading easier?

    The timeline from which this range of WAL records will be required in
    order to make use of this backup. The value is an integer.

One typo:

'when making using'  should be
'when making use'

Erik Rijkers