Re: Require details that how to find user creation date in postgresql Database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Achilleas Mantzios
Subject Re: Require details that how to find user creation date in postgresql Database
Date
List pgsql-general
On 2/12/21 11:51 π.μ., Sonai muthu raja M wrote:
P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}
Dear Team,

Kindly help us to provide the details that how to find User creation date in postgresql Database.

Note: we know that we can find the create user query from postgresql log. Apart from that how to find it from inside the Database
Till the next freeze (normal, explicit or emergency) and provided track_commit_timestamp is set to on, you can use this :

dynacom=# create role nuzer;
CREATE ROLE
dynacom=# select pg_xact_commit_timestamp(xmin) from pg_authid where rolname = 'nuzer';
   pg_xact_commit_timestamp
-------------------------------
 2021-12-03 14:35:09.163502+02
(1 row)

Warm regards,

M Sonai Muthu Raja
Managed Delivery Services - DBA Support
M: +919003132734
II Floor, TIDEL Park, 4 Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Taramani, Chennai – 600 113

Kindly help us to provide the details that how to find User creation date in postgresql Database.

Note: we know that we can find the create user query from postgresql log. Apart from that how to find it from inside the Database.

Warm regards,

M Sonai Muthu Raja
Managed Delivery Services - DBA Support
M: +919003132734
II Floor, TIDEL Park, 4 Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Taramani, Chennai – 600 113

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Please note that intercepting or any unauthorized use of this message or any attachment can be treated as infringement of person’s right of privacy under the Human Rights Act 1993 and also is a Criminal Offence under the Information and Technology Act, 2008.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Thank you for your cooperation.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
DBA, Analyst, IT Lead