Re: Enforce primary key on every table during dev? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Enforce primary key on every table during dev?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 03/01/2018 01:03 PM, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 03/01/2018 02:32 PM, David G. Johnston wrote:

> There's always the "account number", which is usually synthetic. Credit
> Card numbers are also synthetic.

Actually, no:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment_card_number

There is a method to the madness, not just random issuance of numbers.
It was made it relatively easy for folks to generate numbers. Hence the
addition of CSC codes.

ICD numbers are (relatively)

--
Adrian Klaver