Re: Auto-partitioning? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Asko Oja
Subject Re: Auto-partitioning?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi

Just a hint.
We do this auto-partitioning with PgQ. Instead of writing records into table we push them into queue and use consumer called table_dispatcher to creates tartitioned tables as needed and put records into them. We have multiple destination databases where to write data and target tables have different structures so queue based solution is convenient for us.

Asko

On 8/21/07, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

       match