Re: RFC: Very large scale postgres support - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From eddy.kalem@edusoft.com (ElPeddy)
Subject Re: RFC: Very large scale postgres support
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Alex,

In our quest to see if we can get better performance out of PostgreSQL
by throwing more HW at it, I would have recommended a V880 also. I'm
curious to find out why you would have: "(in the past, I would have
suggested a Sun V880 for this database, but we are using Linux on
x86)" too.

Cheers,

Eddy