Re: Simplified (a-la [G|N]DBM) DB access - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alexandre
Subject Re: Simplified (a-la [G|N]DBM) DB access
Date
Re: Simplified (a-la [G|N]DBM) DB access  (Dan Sugalski <dan@sidhe.org>)
List pgsql-general
Lane, thank you, but it is not: PostISAM "generates SQL statements on
the fly from traditional ISAM (read, write, start) statements", so it
just add overhead, and is not what I'm looking for.

Anyway, thank you for the information.

Regards,
/Alexandre.