Re: Question about a CIDR based query - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From siganos@gmail.com (George Siganos)
Subject Re: Question about a CIDR based query
Date
List pgsql-sql
I did a vacuum analyze before I run the following explain

June_03=# explain select * from tmp where route >>='62.1.1.0/24';                          QUERY PLAN

width=33) Filter: (route >>= '62.1.1.0/24'::cidr)

(2 rows)

The select returns just one route,
Thanks