plTcl - how to create proc/function libraries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carlo Stonebanks
Subject plTcl - how to create proc/function libraries
Date
List pgsql-general
From the plTcl docs it appears the way for me to create function/procedure
libraries for plTcl is by implementing the "unknown" command. However, my
8.1.4 Windows-based installation doesn't seem to jibe with what the docs say
I should expect::

<<

PL/Tcl has a special support for things often used. It recognizes two magic
tables, pltcl_modules and pltcl_modfuncs.

The docs don't mention where these should be, or how to create them. Other
docs refer to scripts called: pltcl_loadmod, pltcl_listmod and pltcl_delmod
but they are nowhere to be found. Can anyone enlighten me?

<<

To enable this behavior, the PL/Tcl call handler must be compiled
with -DPLTCL_UNKNOWN_SUPPORT set.

I have a Windows-based server, and I am assuming the pre-compiled library
file pltcl.dll is supporting it - no compiling option there. How do I find
out if it was compiled with DPLTCL_UNKNOWN_SUPPORT set?

TIA!

Carlo