Re: [HACKERS] postgres_fdw: support parameterized foreign joins - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Arthur Zakirov
Subject Re: [HACKERS] postgres_fdw: support parameterized foreign joins
Date
Re: [HACKERS] postgres_fdw: support parameterized foreign joins  (Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 05.04.2017 12:20, Etsuro Fujita wrote:

> Rebased.
>
> Attached is an updated version created on top of the latest patch
> "epqpath-for-foreignjoin" [1].
>
> Other changes:
> * Added a bit more regression tests with FOR UPDATE clause to see if
> CreateLocalJoinPath works well for parameterized foreign join paths.
> * Added/revised comments a bit.

Thank you!
> scan_clauses=NIL for a join relation.  So, for a join relation we use> fpinfo->remote_conds and fpinfo->local_conds,
instead. (Note that those> conditions are created at path creation time, ie,> postgresGetForeignJoinPaths.  See
foreign_join_ok.)

Oh, I see. I've missed that condition.

Marked the patch as "Ready for Commiter". But the patch should be
commited only after the patch [1].

1.
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/424933d7-d6bb-4b8f-4e44-1fea212af083%40lab.ntt.co.jp

--