RE: [unixODBC]Unrecognized key passed to SQLGetInfo. {S1C00,NativeErr= 209} - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mihalidesová Jana
Subject RE: [unixODBC]Unrecognized key passed to SQLGetInfo. {S1C00,NativeErr= 209}
Date
List pgsql-general

It could be problem with odbc driver even when isql works?

isql -v postgres

| Connected!                            |

| sql-statement                         |

| help [tablename]                      |

| quit                                  |

SQL>

Thx a lot!