Re: Querying 19million records very slowly - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Kjell Tore Fossbakk
Subject Re: Querying 19million records very slowly
Date
List pgsql-performance
I cant get the config file to load into my postgres. that's the
problem. I want to set it to 10k, but it is only still at 1000... I
save the file and restart the service..

yes, i ment 'pg_ctl reload', sry about that one.

kjell tore