Re: [PgFoundry] Unsigned Data Types [1 of 2] - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Ryan Bradetich
Subject Re: [PgFoundry] Unsigned Data Types [1 of 2]
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hello Jaime,

Thank you for the test cases!

> mmm... i rebuild my test env and it works for me this time... until i
> execute an analyze. I guess autovacuum executed an auto analyze last
> time...

I am able to duplicate the error you saw in the uint_test2.sql.

I am assuming you are seeing this error in the uint_test1.sql:
    ERROR:  could not find hash function for hash operator 16524

I can bypass the error in uint_test1.sql by disabling the hash joins.
I am going to dig in and figure out why the hashjoin operation is broken.

Just wanted to give you an update that I was able to reproduce the
error with your test cases and I am working on a solution now.

Thanks!

- Ryan