Re: Start up script for Fedora Core 3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dianne Yumul
Subject Re: Start up script for Fedora Core 3
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

We have Fedora Core 4, but I'm pretty sure it's the same. To start the
service we use

/etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql start

Now if you want postgresql to start automatically on boot you do:

chkconfig postgresql on

Read the man pages for chkconfig for more details.

Hope this helps.