[HACKERS] Potential issue with alter system - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject [HACKERS] Potential issue with alter system
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Folks,

So I did this:

postgres=# alter system set archive_command to 'rsynv -av %p
postgres@52.3.141.224:/data/archive/%f
';

Note the new line. It properly created in postgresql.auto.conf:

archive_command = 'rsynv -av %p postgres@52.3.141.224:/data/archive/%f
'
(note the new line)

I noticed I spelled rsync wrong and now I get this:

postgres=# alter system set archive_command to 'rsync -av %p
postgres@52.3.141.224:/data/archive/%f'
;
ERROR:  could not parse contents of file "postgresql.auto.conf"

This is 9.5.2 (Yes, I know... I am in the process of setting up
replication to 9.5.6 for failover).

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.