pglogical extension. - 2 node master <-> master logical replication ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Day, David
Subject pglogical extension. - 2 node master <-> master logical replication ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Anyone with a test scripts or link to an example of bi-directional master using pglogical. ?
I am led to believe from the documentation that this should be possible. (?)
"Limited multi-master support with conflict resolution exists, but mutual replication connections must be added
individually"
Which is left unexplained.
.
Environment:  FreeBSD11.3,  Postgres 11.2,  pglogical 2.2.1
Pglogical installed on both hosts.
pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf options adjusted per recommendations.

Using pglogical I  have set up a one way replication between hosts for a  table successfully, but cannot succeed in the
adminof the reverse subscription.

On attempting the reverse subscription from host1 to host2

select pglogical.create_subscription('alabama_sub',
'host=alabama port=5432 dbname=ace_db user=replicator',
'{connections}', false, false, '{}' )

could not connect to the postgresql server: FATAL:  role "pgsql" does not exist
DETAIL:  dsn was:  host=georgia port=5432 dbname=ace_db

--
Wrong dsn and role ?
The  postgres installed superuser role is not pgsql.