Re: xpath_array with namespaces support - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Nikolay Samokhvalov
Subject Re: xpath_array with namespaces support
Date
List pgsql-patches
On 3/5/07, Nikolay Samokhvalov <samokhvalov@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/4/07, Nikolay Samokhvalov <nikolay@samokhvalov.com> wrote:
> > I'll fix these issues and extend the patch with resgression tests and
> > docs for xpath_array(). I'll resubmit it very soon.
>
> Here is a new version of the patch. I didn't change any part of docs yet.
> Since there were no objections I've changed the name of the function
> to xmlpath().

Updated version of the patch contains bugfix: there were a problem
with path queries that pointed to elements (cases when a set of
document parts that correspond to subtrees should be returned).
Example is (included in regression test):

         xmlpath
(1 row)

Waiting for more feedback, please check it.

--
Best regards,
Nikolay

Attachment