How to control the content of BKI files during installation process? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nikolay Samokhvalov
Subject How to control the content of BKI files during installation process?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Is there any way to control (enable/disable) some parts of BKI file?
(actually, I mean not BKI files themselves but their prototypes -
include/catalog/pg_*.h)

For example, I add some function to include/catalog/pg_proc.h and want
to have ability to enable/disable it during installation process
(e.g., with some configure's options such as --enable-my-proc). The
thing is that genbki.sh doesn't understand preprocessor instructions -
so, I cannot use #ifdef.

Maybe somebody has already encountered with this problem and invented
some workaround?

--
Best regards,
Nikolay