EXPLAIN verbose? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Cristiano Duarte
Subject EXPLAIN verbose?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Does anyone know how to discover the tables (with schemas or oid) involved
on a select statement?
I tried EXPLAIN but it only reports the table names, not schemas or oid.

I am developing a SNAPSHOT project for PostgreSQL called Pg::snapshots. It
can be found here:
http://cunha17.theicy.net/personal/postgresql/snapshots.en_us.php

Everything is working, except that at some point I need to figure out wich
tables are data sources on a query in order to test for snapshot logs for
fast refresh. Since I can't get the place (schema) where the table is, I
can't test for the snapshot log table (wich is placed on the same schema as
the master table).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Cristiano Duarte